• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Oh hello

Hey everyone!

My name is Remy Sheppard and I'm brand new here! I love to read and I love to write - blogging is a huge passion and hobby of mine.

I'm 24, I live at the beach in North Carolina, and I run a few blogs in my spare time. Professionally I do web development.

I used to read pretty slow, maybe six to a dozen books a year, but my girlfriend got me an e-reader. Now I read two books a month and have actually had to start budgeting a 'book allowance' for myself lol

I can't wait to get to know people here. So... yeah!

:buttrock:

Hello! Nice to "meet" you! E-readers have been fantastic for encouraging people to read. Since getting mine not only do I use it to read but I've been more fired up about reading generally and also read real books copiously. And I write now too!

Glad to have someone from the crystal coast. Be sure to have that book budget grow like the federal budget, you'll need to after finding out about all of the wonderful books you aren't reading.:)

Back