• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Oh My Gawd

Well done, Martin. I am not surprised to see you will reach 3,000 post in next month. Good luck!!

:eek: Wabbit, I did not realize that you reached more than 1,200,cz when i came here my first time, you seemed only have about 300. Congrats! ;)

And YES, Martin, I believe you will reach 3,000.emmm, however, I prefered your 'permanent' thread: ask me anything.(I had ever impressed by it. :) )

BESTS

Thanks for the congrats :D I have FAR to much time on my hands :eek: Wondering how much more reading I would get done if I was not spam... I mean posting to this nut house! :D

Regards
SillyWabbit

Martin said:
I have too much free time on my hands.

The big two - oh - oh - oh.

I can die now.

Cheers, Martin :cool:
I can think of ways to make you have less free time ;) *Looks you up and down* ;) mmmm...

Martin said:
You are an evil woman, you know that!

Put your money where your mouth is! :p

:eek: I'm not evil! :p *Looks up and down Martins sexy body again* Oh Martin... Lets make out! *Jumps on top of Martin and heavily kisses him*

I'm not evil! *Looks up and down Martins sexy body again* Oh Martin... Lets make out! *Jumps on top of Martin and heavily kisses him*
Wow, I enjoyed that a whole lot more than I should have!

And let it be known that I have a sexy body!!

Martin said:
Wow, I enjoyed that a whole lot more than I should have!

And let it be known that I have a sexy body!!

Oooh Martin :D *Looks into Martins eyes and falls in love* :eek:

Back