• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

one or more books at a time

When I was working, I usually had 2 books going at all times. I had one at work that I read during my lunch hour and another at home that I read when there. I didn't like to travel with my books (though I will admit to having 3 in my car in case of "emergency") for fear that I would leave one either at work or home and not have it when I needed it. I just finished the book I was reading today and will start back on "The Ten Thousand" probably tomorrow. I usually need about an hour or two of downtime to "absorb" a book once I've finished it.

I'm the kind that reads one book only at the time. Once I start reading I'm very anxious to see whats next so it would be very difficult for me to put the book down and start another one. And I simply don't like starting reading a book and then forget about it.

I mostly like to read one book at a time. When a particular one doesn't "grab" me or when there are a few good books that I have, then I'll resort to the a la carte method and read a chapter or two out of each one nightly.

More Then one at a time

I Try to read one book at a time but like has been said so far if it doesn't grab me I will Pick up another one and start to read that. I don't have a problem going back and forth with Books. Sort of like watching Lost or any nightime Show I can keep track of those too.

I first got into this Habbit when I broke my leg a few years back and the Nun at my Church suggested that I try to read more then one book at a time so I wouldn't get Board.

Curent Reading "The Mouse that Roared" Just finished Reading "Mouse on Wall Street" Next in my Reading Que "Beware The Mouse" "Mouse on the Moon" and if I can find it "The Mouse that Saved the West"

I need to read just one book at a time....if I fancy a break, I dig into my backlogged TIME magazines and my newspaper subscription.

I am always reading more than one book. Sometimes I get up to 4 books going. I usually have at least one self help book or how to book. I am always carring around a book I re read. My animal bible is with me at all times and I read that almost every day.

I usually try to read one book at a time, because if I don't i end up either forgetting about one or both of the books.

It depends on the situation at school. If my english teacher is making me read a book that I don't like then I'll read something on my own.

Back