• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Oooohhhh thunderstorms

Kaz

Here are thunderstorms, the lightening went flash! Thank god for rain to keep cool. I can't stand humity. I have noticed this weather happens here nearly everyday. :eek:

I heard one rumble of thunder and saw one flash of lightening, about half an hour ago. Oh and its tipped down buckets today. We could do with a proper storm to clear the air, its so muggy :(

And I just thought I saw a rainbow but I think maybe I'd just been rubbing my eyes too hard.

Yeah, Freya, I know how you feeling. I want nice and cool weather but not humity (I think it is wrong spell) :D and muggy weather. Worse thing is couldn't sleep tonight!!

Ah, lovely Houston. 95 degrees and 65% humidity. We're under a heat advisory, whatever that is.

Glad to rid of my angel, watch out aliens comes and snatched you!! Like my spaceship?

I love it Kaz!

Now I know what to get Litany for Christmas. It would be perfect for her chair at work. (that would make a believer out of her) :D

RaVeN

I'm surprised by the weather here in Leeds. Usually it rains boring little drops of drizzly water, but lately we've been having exciting rain with special effect flashes and loud booms! It makes me nostalgic for the midwestern summers of my youth (because I'm so old now). :p

We very rarely get thunderstorms. I went to Montana recently and had some good thunderstorms a couple of nights but they weren't intense enough to get up and go watch.

Kaz said:
Glad to rid of my angel, watch out aliens comes and snatched you!! Like my spaceship?

I was wondering whether the aliens in that spaceship felt dizzy or something, because it kept shaking and seem kinda hard for it to keep steady. :p

Glad to know that you enjoyed the thunderstorm. :)

RaVeN said:
Now I know what to get Litany for Christmas. It would be perfect for her chair at work. (that would make a believer out of her) :D

I suppose the constant massaging action might be good for my piles.

My noggin is very sensitive to the weather, so whenever there's a thunderstorm on the way I get a massive headache, so I've not been at all well this week. The air conditioning at work is up the creek, over 30°C yesterday. I'm just fed up. I have Important Things To Do which the weather is doing its best to thwart at every turn. At least I get a free sauna and a licence to loaf at work, but my grand schemes are falling behind shedule. :(

My noggin is very sensitive to the weather, so whenever there's a thunderstorm on the way I get a massive headache

Here I thought I was the only one (though most of my family is the same way). There are worse causes than changing weather, but that is one of them.
We've been having plenty of thunderstorms and rain the last couple of weeks. Even an F-3 tornado two weeks ago. Generally, I like thunderstorms, but that is getting to be a bit much.

We drove through it tonight. My friend kept trying to take pictures of the lightning, but didn't succeed. LOL.

Mort said:
We very rarely get thunderstorms.
Rarely = tonight. We had some nice thunder this evening. Didn't see any lightning, but we had about a dozen occurrences of loud thunder. Also, the most intense rain I think I've ever seen in my life.

We drove through it tonight. My friend kept trying to take pictures of the lightning, but didn't succeed. LOL.
I think we had that same storm over here this morning. I love waking up during a thunderstorm!

Cheers

Kaz said:
Here are thunderstorms, the lightening went flash! Thank god for rain to keep cool. I can't stand humity. I have noticed this weather happens here nearly everyday. :eek:
Really loud and close thunder and lightning scares me.

We've just had another thunder storm here. Thats about 3 or 4 this week... :rolleyes:

I love thunder and lightning! Its just all... wow... lol : :D

Kaz said:
That's a great spaceship!

I'm an appreciator of fine spaceships!

I think the alignment of the interspacial matrix and graviton emitters is out by 2000 mili cochranes though. I'd get it checked!

Back