• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Our Secret Lives - Shameless Self-promotion

G. Anderson

So, I can just shamelessly self-promote here? That's amazing! Thanks, forum! Though I'll try to keep it respectable :)

I recently self-published a novella titled Our Secret Lives. It's the story of nine wealthy friends on a weekend away in the English countryside. Things are fairly peaceful, excepting a few incidences of infidelity, with nothing that they haven't dealt with before. But things take a slightly more dramatic turn as the police turns up at their doorstep and no one, except one of them, knows why...

It's a parody inspired by Shakespeare's Much Ado Nothing and popular reality TV shows, such as Jersey Shore, The Hills, and Big Brother.

On the 30th November, I'll be publishing Our Secret Lives, Volume 2-The Trip through Amazon Kindle and there will be a five-day free promotion! Both volumes can be read as standalones though.

If everyone's interested in purchasing Volume 1 (or lending it for free!), please go here:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M3QS1EC

Enjoy and happy reading!

Back