• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Paging Dr. Novella - paging Dr. Novella

Running? Did Sirmyk arrive? he was supposed to help me with my torture, oh, uhm, I mean treatment.

I didn't know it was humanly possible to do those kinds of things with just tape and a plunger!!!

*moto pops head up for a second...*

Doc????? Doc? I got a stabbing pain in my head doc. Doc?

*moto tucks head under and goes back to sleep*

Ronny said:
Running? Did Sirmyk arrive? he was supposed to help me with my torture, oh, uhm, I mean treatment.
Sorry I'm late. I got a little tied up. And ball-gagged. And hand-cuffed. And... well, it's not important.

Are these enough candles for the treatment, Ronny (I won't make the wax too hot)? If not, there's a truckload in my basement. Speaking of basements... have you seen my shovel? I think I left it under Jenn's bed. The bunny suit was a little scratchy, so I may have gotten distracted taking it off, and forgot all about that damn shovel. Maybe Leckert stole it. I haven't seen him around here lately. Or maybe that little pink ninja turtle stole it... you know, Novella.

Hey, doc? Have you seen my shovel?

Motokid said:
Doc????? Doc? I got a stabbing pain in my head doc. Doc?
*moto tucks head under and goes back to sleep*
[ slowly, sirmyk pulls the icepick out from the nape of Moto's neck ]

it's so quiet...I'm making my move....screw CDA...he can rot for all I care...

*moto slowely slides the door open and tip-toe runs down the hallway towards the fire escape stairwell.*

stupid nurses are all having fun with sirmyk.....

*moto, using the railings leaps down the stairs to the basement level and beats a quick path to the loading docks....*

Sure glad OSHA makes them post signs where all these places are....hahahaha...

*moto makes good use of the early morning hours when nobody is around to sneak through the one place there's no emergency alarm.....the dumpster area.*

I'm free...ssshhhhhhh......I'm free

*moto disappears into the woods just outside the garbage dumpster area...pops through on the other side of the woods just in time to see the sun breaking over the horizon....*

Think I'll head up north....towards Nova Scotia.....find me a snow bunny maybe....

*moto flags down a cab and disappears in a northerly direction....plane??train???? car??? boat????*

.....hahahahhhahahahhaha :D :D :eek: :D

The police are on his case as the nurses have realised his gone.

His meds are over due so that should slow him down a bit :p :p
He needs the meds he starts acting very strange without them and draws attention to himself.

He should be back in ward 4 before lunch time :p :D

*motokid, disguised and running free, crosses another state line heading for his new destination....Nova Scotia's too damn cold for two wheels, speed and wind....headed for palm trees and sunshine....*

sucka's.....:cool:

*motokid stops long enough to gas up again and make a quick call to Doc novella....*

beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep.....

Damn, the answering machine.......

Hey Doc....it's me. Just wanted to let you know I feel fine. Your dipwad nurses never made sure I took my meds so being without them the last day or so has been no problem. I haven't had any headaches and when I cough

*cough cough*

nothing happens that shouldn't. I'm headed some place warm where the sun shines and the girls wear bikini's.

Hope all is well with you and that you don't worry too much about me. If I need you I'll call again.

Thanks. Peace out.

*click*

*vroooommmmmmm vroommmmmmmm moto pops the bike into gear and wheelie's out of the gas station in a south westerly direction.......watching the speedo climb past 60mph in a blink of an eye has moto smiling from ear to blessed ear......*

aha! I knew that bait would entice the renegade patient back into the ward. Throw a net over him, Herman!

SHIT !!!!! Damn compass must be off a lot....

oh well....at least I get to see that cute pink fuzzy doc again....

I love the way you swish that tail doc....

Back