• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Paging Dr. Novella - paging Dr. Novella

*bump...thump bump*

psssst...CDA????? izzit you buddy??? ppsssst...CDA???

*damn it's dark in here*

*what's this....*

*feels like clothes....blue jeans and a t-shirt....*

*it's so friggin quiet...maybe I can slip outta here and find that damned fuzzy pink Doc....*

*if I can just peak out the door to see where those confounded nurses are hiding.....*

*slow and easy.....twist the door knob so slow.....don't make a sound....stop breathing so hard....gentle now, gentle....don't go too fast....push the door open just a touch...just enough to see where I am...and who's minding the halls........*

*ssshhhhhhhhhhhhh*

I wonder who she's yellin' at, there's no friggin beds in this little closet....damn it these nurses are a pain....

I wonder if they caught CDA? She must be yelling at CDA...sounded like she was just around the corner....I'll have to be real careful.

*footsteps.....I hear footsteps.....*

*or is that my heart beating.....*

*I'd better close the door and keep quiet for a little longer....keep hiding*

*doctor doctor gimme the news I gotta, bad case of lovin you.....no pill's gonna cure my ill I gotta, bad case o loooooooovin' you.....*

Have I mentioned I'm a doctor? Yep, it's true, see the crisp white coat? So, uhm, which of you would like to come in first and see what these interesting, sparkly things do?

*motokid pops head up at the sound of doctor speak....and sparklies...*

*it could be a trick....might be one of them there air phd's......*

*still.....I wonder if I could use the "doctor" to get me outta here*

*motokid silently opens door just a crack to see who this new doctor chick might be.....*

hmmmm, she's pretty hot for a doctor....nice hair, kickin' booty, slim, trim, fit...love the heels and the short skirt....

Come on in, I promise it'll only hurt for a sec and then you'll feel so much better. I have lollipops, you know:)

*must be a trap....tootsie pops and hot.....*

*think I'll just watch for a wile and see what happens...*

Keep this quiet but i was going teach them a bit of lap dancing but as we dont know where motos had the pole i think i will forget that idea :eek:

Back