• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Paging Dr. Novella - paging Dr. Novella

Oh yeah...

Still, I'd rather worry about that, then what the three of them could be doing under CDAs bed with the double sided sticky tape, and the plunger ;) :D

When you find some tape Sofia, keep tight hold of it. Don't give it to Moto, or anybody, just keep tight hold :D

i'm thinking they hijacked all of it!! there is none to be found! and why is all the glue missing?

Meanwhile . . . down the street at a filthy saloon, Dr. Novella takes her position in front of the dart board and prepares to throw, holding the dart just in front of her right ear and squinting at the wavering target.

"Whip ya butt, Bowser. Watsh this." Just as she lets the dart fly, a man in a hospital gown flashes by the board, intercepting the dart with his head. "Thaz cheating!" cries Dr. Novella. "Come back here." She stomps her aristocratic foot in a beer puddle. "Bowser, I wanna nother chance. He cheated."

Bowser Wileytoad, a large mental patient, shakes his big shaggy head. "Uh uh. My turn."

Between the fair doctor and the giant idiot there is enough tension to stick a fork in.

Two blocks away, Officer Rubbnick drops his donut and pursues a man in a hospital gown with a dart in his temple. He is incoherent, but his gown says Property of Fairyviews Mental. "Rubbnick here. I've got another nutter," the policeman shouts into his radio. "I'm gonna bring him back to the cage."

maybe we should do bed checks....including under....oh wait, I think that's how CDA disappeared to begin with....never mind

Back