• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

"Passion" by Mel Gibson

Opinion about "Passion"

• I've seen it and recommend watching.

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • I've seen it and it's no good.

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • I haven't seen yet.

Votes: 20 52.6%
  • What film are you talking about?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Beatrycze

Well, after all it is an adaptation, isn't it? I have a question- did everybody see this film and can say if it is worth watching or not? I wonder whether to go to the cinema or not.

My brother and several co-workers have gone and have described it as very difficult to watch, not bad, just difficult. It does not focus on his spirituality at all, just the crucifixiion, and as gory as possible.

I think I'll wait for the rental.

I havent seen it yet, & dont want to.

I heard that the guy playing jesus practiced everyday, by walking on his swimming pool... interesting...:p

When it comes out over here I'll definitely want to see it - whether I go or not, as I hate cinemas, remains to be seen.

You hate cinemas? Is there anything (besides Umberto Eco) you don't hate?

Cheers, Martin :D

No, no, wait!!

I can give it to you right here!

balas-haribo.jpg

There you go!

Cheers, Martin :D

Well, to drag this thread back on topic...

I might rent it when it comes out on DVD. Can't see me going to the cinema to see it. Isn't all the dialogue in Latin or Hebrew with no subtitles?

It was originally not meant to have subtitles but they put them in afterall. It's in Latin and Aramaic.

Back