• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

PG-13 Boundary - An Implosion

Have I said one word today about chiffon scarves? No! Not a peep!

Until now! :eek: Oh gollygoshdarnit! There's goes my streak! :(

Irene Wilde

hey, ladies, cheer up, that little purple face doesn't help!

Pray, mods, senior mods, senior's senior mods, highest level's mods.........

"we will have milk, we will have breads, (the former part was said by Lenine. wasn't it?) and we will have Mr. enema come back." ;)

Seriously, normally what is the procedure for being banned?

suspending would be the first step, then banning permanently?

All that praying for a mod sounds like hard work. Have a doughnut.

doughnut.gif

Seriously, normally what is the procedure for being banned?
We could tell you but then we'd have to do that Men in Black thing with the neuralizer. Say cheese
ebe436.jpg

If you want the serious answer, I guess it's done on a case by case basis, normally involving a number of warnings.

Scratchy said:
so what is the essay on? And how does one go about getting banned?

Well, let's review --

Mr. Burns is a good friend of mine and he got banned (but then got unbanned).

Mr. Enema is a good friend of mine and he got banned.

Ou Be is not a good friend of mine, but I did answer a question of his last night, and he got banned.

Another interesting coincidence is none of us ever posted a photo of a cute and/or cuddly kitten to the general discussion area.

Beyond that, I can't say why some people get banned and others don't.

At this point, as a precautionary measure, I would like to disavow any inferred or implied friendship, direct or indirect, real or imagined, with or without olive oil, with RaVeN and/or Billy Oblivion as I think they would both like to remain members of the forum. :cool:

Going to have a sulk in my corner of shame now. Just me and 144 jars of cherries.

Irene Wilde

Of course it's up to RaVeN and Billy O. to post their own cute kitten photos, as further assurance of continued participation.

Irene Wilde said:
Well, let's review --

Mr. Burns is a good friend of mine and he got banned (but then got unbanned).

Mr. Enema is a good friend of mine and he got banned.

Ou Be is not a good friend of mine, but I did answer a question of his last night, and he got banned.

Another interesting coincidence is none of us ever posted a photo of a cute and/or cuddly kitten to the general discussion area.

Beyond that, I can't say why some people get banned and others don't.

At this point, as a precautionary measure, I would like to disavow any inferred or implied friendship, direct or indirect, real or imagined, with or without olive oil, with RaVeN and/or Billy Oblivion as I think they would both like to remain members of the forum. :cool:

Going to have a sulk in my corner of shame now. Just me and 144 jars of cherries.

Irene Wilde
I guess we'll just have to confiscate (sorry ban) the 144 jars of tasty looking cherries ;)

So, you're the ones hording all the cherries. :mad:

I had a series of jokes all set up, but since Wabbit turned company I'll just save them for my fellow drunks at the Mission. :(

RaVeN
(who can't be paid enough to post a cute kitty photo)

Don't get your panties in a bunch Martin. It's none of my business where you stick your winkie. :p

Hey Ash, have you ever danced with Martin? :D

RaVeN

Martin, firstly they be mini cats :( Secondly, I think its the sheer volume of fluffy little fuzzables that appear.

On these boards :eek: I'm glad it seems to keep the majority of people amused; I just steer well clear of suspicious looking threads. Dumdiddlydumdeedum...

RaVeN said:
I thought you knew me better than that by now. Of course it wasn't. :D

RaVeN

Replying to you as an absolute stranger, thoroughly unacquainted with you in any way -- when are you going to get around to your charmingly worded plea to management that will allow Mr. Enema to return? You are planning one, aren't you? I'd do one, but it would go all wrong and I'd end up calling managment all sorts of unpleasant names that would not fall within the PG-13 parameter and Mr. Enema would be gone from us forever.

Irene Wilde

Back