• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Phedre

Phedre

kickbox
Hello, I'm new. I haven't looked around yet, will do that in a minute. It will take time, I think..:)

My name is Debbie, nick is Phedre on all the forums I visit. Phedre is from Jacqueline Carey's books. Kushiels dart etc.

I work in a bookstore in The Netherlands, have a lot of books (but nog enough, never enough) and try to read all of them at once..:)

I own a Dutch Fantasy Bookclub at http://karik.highersource.nl We have 59 members...:)

That's it, no more news, it's all boring. I'll go surfing now!

only 10?

I read Banewreaker but I've never gotten around to any of the Kushiel books. Welcome to the FORUM! May your blade stay ever sharp!

Sell Sword said:
I read Banewreaker but I've never gotten around to any of the Kushiel books. Welcome to the FORUM! May your blade stay ever sharp!

I haven't read Banewreaker yet, and just the first of the Kushiels books, actually. Have the other two, but there's just nog enough time in one day (neither in two days).

How is Banewreaker?

My blades will stay sharp, thank you, I don't use them often.

Banewreaker was pretty darn good if I do say so myself. Not great, mind you, but enjoyable enough for me to want to read book 2.

That's good enough for me. I buy Jacqueline Carey books unseen and unquestioned.

I have a remark on the forum:
I hate the little lines 'Currently Reading'. Do you know how much titles I've just written down on my 'to check out' and 'to buy' lists? I can't stand it!

Phedre said:
I have a remark on the forum:
I hate the little lines 'Currently Reading'. Do you know how much titles I've just written down on my 'to check out' and 'to buy' lists? I can't stand it!
Just wait 'til you see all the "Favourites" lists! :)

Welcome to the Book Forum, Phedre.

Back