• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Pictures of my library

I want a room like that in my house one day :)

Didnt know Dumas had written that many books!!!

Also didnt know Douglas Adams had written a Starship Titanic book, thought it was just a game?

Phil

WOW!!! :) Looks really great! I thought *I* had a lot of books dammit lol Thanks for showing.

Regards
Wabbit

Wow - that's excellent. I love the double stacking personally...none of this neatly lined up books for me. Probably comes from being the rebellious daughter of a librarian - lol.

Have to say the best thing about your library though is.....Bernadette. What an absolute beauty. Give her a snuggle from me please!

Cats and books maketh a happy sausage! x

Thanks! It's my favorite room. Not quite all the books, there's another full shelf or two of paperbacks in the office. This is after I got rid of several boxes when I moved. Working in a bookstore is very dangerous.

Starship Titanic - the novel is written by Terry Jones, and that edition is signed by both.

Bernadette is a darling, but he's a he. Named after the drag queen in Pricilla, Queen of the Desert. NOT my fault, he came that way.

Great library! I wish I have my own library but never know I may have in the future! I have small bookshelf in my bedroom with loads of book. Bernaette is cute. He is more cosy on your chair!! I think he loves your room, library!

I would probably never leave that room.

Don't, ever, invite me over, Ashlea!! :)

Cheers, Martin :D

WOW! *stares in wonder* I want a library like that! (Because I live with my parents still, I can't have a room full f books. My room has 2 full bookcases and a shelf underneath my TV stand full of books. I'll have to put my books on the top shelf of my closet if I get anymore!)

Wow Ash, that's really nice! :D I hope I can get mine to look at least half as cozy as yours.

I may be forced to split my library in 2 - my technicals books downstairs and the rest upstairs. But we'll see...

ds

I suggest that you resize images in a graphics program instead of letting the code do it since it causes unecessary pixelation. You also save space if you're not going to link to the fullsize image.

It seems that you have a healthy amount of Heinleins in the science fiction shelf.

Ashlea said:
That's the Robert Jordan collection on the top shelf.

Hey, Ashlea....what are your thoughts on the last few Wheel of Time novels?
This was my all-time favorite series for a while, but after Lord of Chaos I feel that the focus has been taken away from the main characters and the storylines are losing momentum. Still, I'm not giving up on the series, too much invested already.

Back