• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Pip and Flinx

Roheryn

Any one else here like the Pip and Flinx series by Alan Dean Foster? They are some of my favorites... and I wanted to see how they rank with everyone else...

Yeah I haven't heard about the series. The only thing I know about Alan Dean Foster is that he wrote a few Star Wars novels.

Yes, he has written some Star Wars. And the Spellsinger series, and quite a few others, including his Commonwealth series...

Well, it is Sci-Fi. Flinx, full name Phillip Lynx, never knew his parents. As a young boy, he was adopted (bought really) by one, Mother Mastiff. She is a gnarled old lady, who owns a shop on Moth. One day, in the alley behind their house, he finds a poisonious, flying snake, called an Alaspinian Minidrag. He names it Pip, and they become insepreable. But there is something different about Flinx. Because of something that happened before he was born, he is able to read the emotions of others sometimes. This, and his mysterious history, often get him into trouble.

Back