• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Please help me find more books like these?

KhayPrower

I am trying to find more books to read, which are in the same genre in which the following books overlap :p Some sort of military fiction genre, which I simply don't know the exact name for - the center of the Venn diagram illustrated by this list.

Has anyone read ALL the books on the following list? (And, by the way - if you haven't, you really ought to... you'll thank yourself for it later :p ) I am looking for more books with the same particular feeling/quality to them, which is the only way in which these books are the same :)

I am looking for books that are similar to ALL the books on this list:

The Deed of Paksenarrion (trilogy), by Elizabeth Moon
- Sheepfarmer's Daughter
- Divided Allegiance
- Oath of Gold.

Valor Confederation (series), by Tanya Huff
- Valor's Choice
- The Better Part of Valor
- The Heart of Valor
- Valor's Trial

Starship Troopers (novel), by Robert A. Heinlein

Monstrous Regiment (novel), by Terry Pratchett

I know I am not speaking eloquently here, but I am hoping someone will be able to assist me nonetheless; that someone will be able to unravel my tangled tongue and make sense of my babbling :)

I am trying to find more books to read, which are in the same genre in which the following books overlap :p Some sort of military fiction genre, which I simply don't know the exact name for - the center of the Venn diagram illustrated by this list.

Has anyone read ALL the books on the following list? (And, by the way - if you haven't, you really ought to... you'll thank yourself for it later :p ) I am looking for more books with the same particular feeling/quality to them, which is the only way in which these books are the same :)

I am looking for books that are similar to ALL the books on this list:

The Deed of Paksenarrion (trilogy), by Elizabeth Moon
- Sheepfarmer's Daughter
- Divided Allegiance
- Oath of Gold.

Valor Confederation (series), by Tanya Huff
- Valor's Choice
- The Better Part of Valor
- The Heart of Valor
- Valor's Trial

Starship Troopers (novel), by Robert A. Heinlein

Monstrous Regiment (novel), by Terry Pratchett

I know I am not speaking eloquently here, but I am hoping someone will be able to assist me nonetheless; that someone will be able to unravel my tangled tongue and make sense of my babbling :)

Try Chronicles Of Amber by Roger Zhelyazni,

Back