• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Please help me find this book

Redpony8

I have a friend in rehab. He is wants to find him a special book. He sent me only hand drawn picture from memory. It is a picture of a crab atop the roof of a cabin or shack. I am not good at doing these kind of searches. Can some one help me. I am on a mobil device and am unable to attach the drawing.

I dont know to be honest. He just drew a picture of a large crab on top of a cabin. The crab sorta lokks like it is waving. His words were for me to find the book this picture was from and tell him the name and author. Sorry thats all I know.

Night of the Crabs by Guy N Smith?
or maybe your friend has been smoking some interesting shit.

Well since he is in rehab (drug rehab) I wouldnt put it past him lol. I just figured since he requested the book by drawing only, maybe its something special he wanted. He wrote me a letter with a drawing of a crab on a roof of shack or cabin. I dont know if it is a cover or an internal page picture? Thanks for any suggestions.

Probably not it, but this looks like it kicks maximum ass. Guy Smith has a LOT of crab-oriented tales. I'll keep looking at his works.

awww.goodshowsir.co.uk_wp_content_uploads_2011_08_crabsthehumansacrifice.jpg

Well, I didn't find just that cover, but I'm betting it's from Guy. Many times, they'll change covers to renew sales.

Back