• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

poetry dot DELIRIOUS FRENZIED BLAM! BLAM! BLAM!

he does have delusions of grandeur insinuating that his is a "great work" that is inciting controversy and will stand the test of time! ha!

he doesn't even know how to spell. (people)

I think you're all being very harsh indeed. In fact Mr Larson has inspired me to create my own tribute piece. Ahem.

nubjubs

Big Wobbly JELLIES SplaT!
Thwacko BATMAN
And All Around The Jellies Fall
SPLosH!
Robin's shorts fill quickly
PaNiC
DrowNing Begins

nubjubs

Thwacko BATMAN
SPLosH!
PaNiC
DrowNing Begins

You appear to have created a WolfLarson-Haiku sub-genre. This is an admirable idea. I note you have choosen to ignore the traditional 5-7-5 structure, with similar results to those achieved by Steve McClaren when he switched England from 4-4-2 to 3-5-2 and removed Paul Robinson's brain.

I hope other examples of the WolfLarson-Haiku poem are posted and the appropriate page of Wikipedia amended to record the invention.

Regards,

K-S

I'm currently working on a piece called Blammo BANG! but it's not quite ready yet and I'm not brave enough to post it on such a discerning forum until it's perfect.

I can assure you, however, that it is groundbreaking in its style and will revolutionise the world of sliced bread as we know it.

I think you're all being very harsh indeed. In fact Mr Larson has inspired me to create my own tribute piece. Ahem.

nubjubs

Thwacko BATMAN
SPLosH!
PaNiC
DrowNing Begins

This is truly groundbreaking work. I look forward to reading blammo Bang when you are ready to post it.

Back