• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

POLL : What do you like?

which do you like?

• coffee

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • tea

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • both

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • neither

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stewart. Whisky for me. With a beer chaser.

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
Sparkchaser: Are you talking to yourself again? Forgot to take the meds

Good beer: I thought the Scots have Brit passports.

If you look at Stewart's passport, all it says is Stewart and the cover isn't a solid color, but his family tartan. True story.

I heard that Stewart is the only one who can enter Libya, Sudan, Lebanon, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Yemen, and Iran with an Israeli stamp in his passport.

Good beer: I thought the Scots have Brit passports.

I would have thought so too, but... if they have their own football leage, their own national football team (not in any other sport though?), their own parliament, their own money, why not their own passports? I honestly don't know.

I would have thought so too, but... if they have their own football leage, their own national football team (not in any other sport though?), their own parliament, their own money, why not their own passports? I honestly don't know.

Well Americans don't have separate passports for each state either, do they?

a motto to remember:

"beer before liquor never sicker
liquor before beer have no fear"

Is honey any less enjoyable once you find out it is bee vomit?

Absolutely not. Do you like to eat the comb?

Sparkchaser: Are you talking to yourself again? Forgot to take the meds

Just as long he doesn't take his meds on an empty stomach or in this case take his meds while he is drinking beer and chasing it with whiskey. :blink:

Back