• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Post a Picture!

dele said:
Did you know they sold more for 2005 than "Bathing Beauties" as calendar themes?

There's hope for mankind yet! :D

lol.....If my girlfriend caught me with ne of those, let's just say I wouldn't be typing here again

Ahhhhhhh!!!!!

tigerman410x336.jpg

it's not computer editing. that person has their face tattooed and those whiskers implanted. i saw the guy on some tv special a long time back. he's a gutsy number

Drizzt Do'Urden said:
Taht a real guy? Pretty big idiot if you ask me

well, i guess it depends on the crowd you hang with. i like to see people being different as long as they're not hurting others. i just hope that guy doesn't find he regrets it some day - he'd be screwed!!!

yeah, that guy is... WOW

seriously, though, wouldn't it be cool if everyone on the planet had crazy hair colour? how cool would that be to walk down the streets and see them filled with people with heads of hair in shades of pink, blue, green, red, etc? normal hairstyles but wacky colours? i would LOVE that. i wish i had sky blue hair

i've only met one person from this MB in the flesh (so to speak) and that's Irene Wilde. Her knees aren't fat and neither are mine. I have grave doubts about everybody else. I suspect that the denizens of donkey/monkey have huge knees and unfortunate skin conditions.

Back