• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Post a Picture!

SHorn

I don't know if this has ever been done/allowed to be done, but post a picture. A picture of yourself, a random picture, or anything that may be appealing. :)

samh5 said:
I don't know if this has ever been done/allowed to be done, but post a picture. A picture of yourself, a random picture, or anything that may be appealing. :)
Don't really want to post a picture of myself since that certanly isn't appealing, so you get this picture. Thats whats in front of me when i post here..
73-nemlig.jpg

have you ever seen a statue of the devil an a public park?
33-angelcaido.jpg

its said to be the only one in the world
aimg61.exs.cx_img61_2255_0b_angelcaido2.jpg
parque del retiro - madrid

Yup, Mjölner/Mjolnir is in his right hand. The statue depicts the battle in which both Tor and the Midgård serpent (Jörmundgand) is killed. At spring and summer the serpent's mouth is a fountain. I'm guessing that it's supposed to be its poison.

Nice statue Mr Michel. The serpent is disturbingly phallic

Sapper41 said:
Thanks they are great! :) Mabey we can get together one day and have my dogs chase your cats :D
Chase? My cats are fighters. At least, the first one is. The other one is chaseable. ;)

VTChEwbecca said:
Chase? My cats are fighters. At least, the first one is. The other one is chaseable. ;)
:D They should meet our two ;) I'm afraid they consider anything small and furry to be fair game :rolleyes:

cajunmama said:
I'd like to, but I can't figure out how.... :eek:

Try this, mama

Go here - http://www.imageshack.us/
click "browse" to search for your picture
once selected click "host it!"
copy the hotlink provided - it should look something like http://img73.blah.blah.blah[IMG]
then simply paste it in your post and Bob's your uncle!

that is an excellent tip, C! Thanks very much!

Here are my images: Views from 41st floor of the Petronas Twin Towers.
aimg11.exs.cx_img11_392_23_2.th.jpg

aimg11.exs.cx_img11_6352_01_3.th.jpg

ds

Back