• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Promoting B&R Offline?

I've seen enough here to know this is a good, solid site. I have to ask: How long have you been online with the site?

AB is considering B and R for inclusion on our Links and Friends page.

I have to ask: How long have you been online with the site?

The forums have been online since Nov 2001 - began on ezBoard, and then moved to their own site in March 2002.

Last year the site name was changed from "The Book Forum" to "Book & Reader".

It is no big deal, but AB is extremely picky on who we will put on the Links and Friends page. We're kind of old-fashioned, I suppose.

My favorite link there is 'Zuzu'. :)
We are lucky enough to communicate with this beautiful lady from time to time. She lives just outside of Seattle. If you don't know who Zuzu is, then...hmm. Just kidding.

Book and Reader can be found at AB here. Don't forget to click 'back' on your browser to return.

Those are really great. I wish I had a cartridge in my printer to give them a try!

You might want to PM Darren to see if he can make a PDF file with a bunch of them on there. I know he hasn't been around for a couple weeks, but I'm sure he'll be back soon.

Back