• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Psych.Thrillers -- Descent into Madness (double post?)

Purified

I have only just started to read Stephen King's books, and after trying a few, I find Secret Window, Secret Garden and I've read it 20 times since. I love it and I have always wanted more and wished the story wasn't so short.

I was hoping I could get recommendations for Psychological Thrillers that tell the story of a character's descent into madness and in their POV. In Secret Window I loved the way the reader is instantly connected with the character and can sympathize with him, only to find in the end that he's turned into the enemy.

I'm going to try The Dark Half by Stephen King, as it seems to have a similar style as Secret Window. But it's become an addiction and I want more than one book.

It's really hard for me to find books with such specifics in mind. Please help!

Also, if you know of any good ways to search for books with specific themes such as this, that would be helpful too.

Thank you! I'll really appreciate any recommendations you have!

P.S. I posted this thread already but for some reason when I clicked on it it said the thread didn't exist. I'm a newbie so if there is a reason for that I'm sorry!

Back