• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Quantum Leap

RainbowGurl

I really like this show. My favourite character in this show is Al, played by Dean Stockwell.

i.jpg

God that takes me back. With Scott Bakula, right?

Great show, but I can't remember a single episode for the life of me.

Cheers

mr_michel said:
good one
i really liked that show, but never got to see the ending, would someone care to enlight me?
Its a very sad ending because Al got home from the help of Sam but Sam didn't get home.

hes been in a lot of movies and tv series, but mostly playing secundary roles, i think this one its his most notorious
check his imdb page, to see if something sounds familiar, maybe you remember him as the judge on the rainmaker

it seems they are making the series again, or maybe a tv movie
there itsnt much info on imdb
Quantum Leap: A Bold Leap Forward

Twenty years after the original series left Dr. Sam Beckett "leaping" into the great unknown, Sam is finally reunited with Al, his old mentor and "partner in time." But when circumstances beyond their control send Sam away once more, Al must recruit his lost friend's daughter to pick up where her father left off and hopefully help find Sam again in the process.

Dean Stockwell has been in the Stephen King film Shawshank I think, for all you Stephen King fans, just letting you know if you were intrested to know what films he has been in.

mr_michel said:
hes been in a lot of movies and tv series, but mostly playing secundary roles, i think this one its his most notorious
check his imdb page, to see if something sounds familiar, maybe you remember him as the judge on the rainmaker

Actually...none of thoese titles listed are familiar with me! Maybe I missed whatever one I know him from....

QL is a great series, rollicking good fun every episode! I really liked Scott Bakula... I love it when he finds out he's a girl.

There was this episode where he's Elvis - cool!

"Oh boy!"

ds

this used to be my favorite show. it's not on anymore :(
i had the hugest crush on Scott Bakula!

my favorites episodes were the ones where he was a girl, they were the best

Back