• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Question Game

ugh, too many bad movies to pick just one.....

i have watched 2 really great ones that i want to share with y'all.. ( new accent i am trying out )

1st is love song for bobby long and 2nd is ladder 49....

sleepwalkers or sleep talkers out there?

out for breakfast..i love going out for brekafast....

last movie that made you cry....sob..not just a tear or choked you up....

A Very Long Engagement when Manarch was in the trench talking about Mathilde. I watched it last night. It's a really beautiful film by the director of Amelie. It stars the same people as well.

What is the last book that made you cry?

the lovely bones....i actually looked at that movie to get last night. i loved amelie...maybe i will get it now..a good cry is always good.

last movie that made you pee your pants laughing?

Garden State, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory came pretty close, too.

What do you see out of your favorite window in the house?

Batman Forever (tho batman begins a close second)

What was the first thing you wanted to be when you "grew up?" (I wanted to be a window cleaner!!)

blue_smartie said:
What was the first thing you wanted to be when you "grew up?"

A tricycle maker.... (yeah.. it's true)

Would you rather dangle from a bungee cord above a tank of hungry sharks... or listen to "This Is The Song That Never Ends" for 1 hours?

song..i'd take the song.....

when was the last time you did something you shouldn't have? ie, snuck a cig....that type of thing

I never do bad, I'm always good, hee,hee ok so I do tend to be a bit sneaky around chocolate. Last weekend I stopped by my in-laws house and no one was home, I was a bit hungry so I foraged around in their kitchen and took some brownies. In my defense if they were home I'm sure they would have offered me some :)

What would be the best gift someone could give you, with in reason?

one million, trillion, zillion, kazillion dollars..that's within reason, isn't it? no?

i can't answer that because what i want i can't have...right now....and it would be the best gift i could ever receive....

dvd or vhs?

I don't know, I had my actual pic up in my profile for awhile but switched it I could put it back I guess but no laughing.

Do you look like yours?

woundnt mind to see your pic
edit: i would say there is a similarity, especially on the smile :)

do i look like my avatar? yep, only with beard and without the money :D
not really, except for the eyebrowns i dont :)

smoker?

Back