• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Question Game

Kaz

Each pperson have to answer the question and then create a new question. Enjoy it.

What's your achievement?

What's Your Achievement? So far, let's see....well, I'm only 25, so I've not had a great amount of time to achieve the big goals. I'd say that my biggest achievement is graduating from college with honors with a degree in ChE, which ties with finally realizing the dream that my heart desires, which is to become a teacher. I took the long route to finding my dream, but I'm finally on the right path. As Douglas Adam's so eloquently put it: "I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be."

My question for the next person: What thing in the universe do you find to hold the most beauty?

What thing in the universe do you find to hold the most beauty?
Corny, I know, but still ..

.. my girlfriend. She's been through some serious shit, but she's still going strong!

What's your earliest memory?

Cheers, Martin

Martin said:
Corny, I know, but still ..

.. my girlfriend. She's been through some serious shit, but she's still going strong!

That's not corny, its sweet.
smile.gif

Tuscany, in the private garden of my villa, enjoying the scents from the herb garden a few feet away and drinking a nice, crisp white wine.

What did you want to be when you grew up when you were a kid?

My parents inspire me everyday, I learn something new from them. They taught lots of thing being happiness, achievement and love. They influence me and make me a real me. I am proud of my parents who are accept who am I and my deafness.

What's your greatest fear?

Good question, I honestly don't know - I mean, of course the dentist isn't my best friend, and I'm not particularly in love with spiders either, but I don't fear them.

Losing loved ones would be my final answer, I think.

And this place going down for an actual 48 hours, of course!

Ever been in a fight? And why?

Cheers, Martin

No, I haven't but one day. Who knows? :D

Do you have see one of the Royal families?

SillyWabbit said:
Yes, and for self defence.

My question is: Have you ever dreamed of falling stars?

Sorry, but no. My head's in the stars, so my dreams cannot let them fall! ;)

And I would pose the question, "Do you believe in anything outside the purely corporeal dimension?"

None! We live in a world that has no need for them! Let's live productive lives instead of filling the world with more idiots!

Question: What was the last dream you had?

I dreamt I got a load of emails off an ex fella :/

My question is... if you could get one bit of plastic surgery what would it be, if anything?

Freya said:
I dreamt I got a load of emails off an ex fella :/

My question is... if you could get one bit of plastic surgery what would it be, if anything?

Nose job. My nose sticks out just a bit more than I'm comfortable with.

If you could have dinner alone, with anyone alive (whether you knew them or not), who would you choose?

Tom Stoppard. He knows more about Shakespeare than anyone else alive.

What's the weather like where you're at?

It is reported there will be a thunderstorm later. Now, it is sunny and windy.

Q: Who do you want to meet in the heaven, if it is possible. ;)

Back