• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Ramdom thoughts about life Mysteries

saliotthomas

Sunday Philosopher,boxe&poetry friends all your little obsevation and wonderment can be shove in her. shoot !!

why is it that some days carries all the misery,why probleme come in packs.
Those days when you keep bumping your head,catch your toes on every piece of furnitures,get all the redlights when your already late,can't find anythings,and specialy when you think the cup is full,come the last killing stroke?Why oh why

When i was a teenager,air hostesse were really georgous sexy creatures,but since i have been taking planes i have been bitterly disapointed.Is it just in movies or times have changed?

Why do they still put those itchy label on the neck of T-shirt,sweeter,and shirts.am i the only on to cut them off?

Do you have a ball in the house where you keep old empty pens,lighter.Pieces of broken things you meant to fixe even when the main body is long gone. coins,Pieces of the Ikea furniture left after the full built up.Tooth.....

Why does night insects love the light so much.they are creatures of the dark but turn on a light and they are all there,madly in love with it.Days insects are not turned on by dark holes?

Air hostesses? I think they still look the same but the uniforms have changed. You were just hornier then Thomas.

I hate those labels too but I have noticed more and more shirts coming with the labels printed on the material.

No it is'nt Spark.
Horny,i surely was for it is the plague of any male teenagers(and female but they usualy have a brain to temper it!) I never was a uniform kind of guy.honest.
The thing is,in those days it was sort of a glamourous job,just short of modeling,as now it is more seen as sky-waitressing.

The cool uniform is the Emirate one,they have a transparent veil very stylish, old fashion ways.

Here is another one,
Why is it that when you really expect something as a sure thing,it alway turn out differently.And it usualy goes both ways.

Anyone has a clue about insect and light?

You might be on to something with Emirate. I must do more research on the matter.
awww.visitdubai.info_emirates_airline_emirates_airline_02.jpg

I like the British Airways uniforms because they look classy and I like the hat.:p
cost-2.jpg

Back