• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random pictures of your cat

PF, Latté is adorable. :) Is she full Siamese? I've had two that may or may not have been full, but they had the mouth. lol

I'm not sure if she is or not, she was found under a car by a friend who couldn't keep her. Funny, she never made a sound for almost 3 months and hasn't shut up since.

awww.catclaws.com_images_officecats_kali.jpg

Kali cat. She died last spring - I don't know how old she was, because I was the 2nd owner (her 1st owner died), but I suspect about 16 or so. I had her for around 10 years.

awww.catclaws.com_images_maxbigcat_1080.jpg

And Daisy. She died last summer. I watched her mother give birth to her, and I watched her die. She was 17 years old. I had her longer than I've had my family. I don't have the heart to get another one yet, although I think I'm getting close :)

I'm so sorry, all of you, for the loss of your kitties. It is not easy saying good bye to them. I still get teary over a cat who died 10 years ago and he belonged to my brother, but he was just one of those cats that was loved by everyone.

The Rainbow Bridge

Found this funny pic on Google, thought you all might like it..
24334-albums128-picture827.bmp

Robert, great cat, and yeah the bike is cool too. :)

Summerflyte...the pics you posted above don't show for me. ?

Back