• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

Some ridiculously rich dessert bar thingies that my wife only makes once a year no matter how much I beg or plead. I have no idea what they are but I can gain weight just thinking about them.

And egg nog. And dark chocolate chunk macadamia nut cookies. And real gingerbread.

I love this time of year.

How much garland is in your home at this moment?

Not one single strand...haven't bought the tree either.

Have you tried Sweet Potato Bread? I have this recipe that is amazing; the stuff tastes like a cross between pumpkin and gingerbread. Oh.My. Word!

thanks for the sweet potato bread recipe.. sounds good. :)

i don't even have a tree, let alone a tree skirt..

what is a tree skirt?

It's a fancy piece of fabric that hides all the bottom part of the tree and sometimes makes it look as though the tree is standing in snow (if the fabric is white) otherwise covers up the mechanical stuff that holds the tree upright.

what's your reaction to a Christmas newsletter where the writer tells you how marvellously talented their family is?

no, i hate crumbs in the bed. besides, we have two dogs. 'nuff said?

glad i never get those sort of xmas newsletters... i'd probably bin them.

do you tend to think xmas is over rated?

In some ways, but mostly I enjoy the lights, the atmosphere, the music - don't venture near the stores, do most of my shopping online now.

Is there some gift that you really hope you get at Christmas?

It's been such a long time that I can't even remember. (My guess would be chess or Monopoly.)

Your perfect day in terms of weather would be ... ?

Cool morning, mild afternoon and thick cloud cover.

Unless Scarlett Johansson was around, then very hot with blinding sun.

Same.

Sunny and warm with a nice breeze and puffy white clouds in an azure sky.

Is Scarlett Johansson hotter than Mila Jovovich?

Neither is real nor attainable so it no matters. I tend to prefer blonde fantasy women, but I have sat through every horrible Resident Evil movie nonetheless.

Men, what to do with them?

Every time the hubby asks me what I'm going to do with him, my answer is always the same, "Take you out back and shoot you."

Scared?

Not at all. My wife regularly reminds me that I am worth more dead than alive.

Should I get rid of that arsenic under the kitchen sink?

Back