• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

I have many more key fobs than I have keys, my keychain weighs about a pound, there are 4 keys...the rest are keychains I've collected over the years.

Favorite department store?

i still have a number of lighters i collected over most of a lifetime's smoking habit... all unused now.

same...

I think so.

For the most part Americans find most other accents sexy. Do foreigners find the American accent sexy?

Mmmm ... to be honest, I think British is way sexier. (Depends on the speaker, though :D )

And no, I'm not a fan of free newspapers, they tend to be rubbish.

Most beautiful language?

lol we posted at the same time...

I am a fan of free newspapers, but I only read the ones left on the seats of the trains in town.

What's your favourite blend/brand of tea?

Heh, we've turned this into a three-way... awesome.

Okay, most beautiful sounding language... Russian and Italian rate very high up for me.

Best biscuit for dunking... hmmm... Chocolate Digestive, but one has to be skilled and not over dunk. That said, for the professional dunker I've found the 'Nice' biscuits you can buy in generic packs in supermarkets to be superb for super quick 'micro-dunks'...

$5 I think. I spent $60-65 on a really nice mechanical pencil though.

Is North Korea still Best Korea?

North Korea is always Best Korea. North Korea is better than False Korea - that's seriously what those guys call South Korea, which I find absolutely hilarious.

I wanted in on the accent talk: As a guy I find the australian accent on a chick to be the most attractive.

Favorite comedy movie?

Groundhog Day. I can watch it over and over and over and over...

Best language to my ear is French. I do love a lady speaking French. I don't understand a word of it, and that is likely for the best.

World's most successful totalitarian society?

Back