• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

The tarantulas, probably. Although I did have a pet black widow named Sparkles for quite some time.

Do you like Dean Koontz books?

Honestly, I don't think I have ever read one. I prefer women authors (gender-biased, I guess.)

How old is your everyday vehicle?

It's a 2002, so not that old, but my other daily driver is an '88 and my prized daily (not driven now, but sometime soon) is a '68.

Same.

my Hyundai i20 is 2 years and 3 months old.. first brand new car i have ever had. :)

yours?

LC.. i like that Train track.. :) might have a youtube for some more... thanks.

Hmmmm. I'd say for me it is tied between Saving Private Ryan, Patton, and The Dirty Dozen. If mini-series count then hands down Band of Brothers.

Same.

The Green Manalishi (With The Two Prong Crown) the Fleetwood Mac/Peter Green original although the Judas Priest cover is decent.

Are you looking for a song that you don't know anything about?

A chaise lounge for my new library and/or a vacuum cleaner that I can use on stairs (I didn't have any in my last house - carpet or stairs).

Same.

Back