• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

Depends on my mood but generally chocolate.

Occlith, it looks like this:
aecx.images_amazon.com_images_I_71mFsW9xQIL._SL1500_.jpg

Met Vince Vaughn once at a hotel. He said he liked my t-shirt.

Yes. Your shirt. :shifty:

I woke up this morning and knew it was Tuesday because I put on my Tuesday socks so why did I go up until a few minutes ago thinking today was Monday?

I woke up this morning and knew it was Tuesday because I put on my Tuesday socks so why did I go up until a few minutes ago thinking today was Monday?

Beats me, I've spent the whole morning under the delusion it is Wednesday...was ticked that I didn't get my local grocery flyer in the mail like I was supposed to(they come on Tues). I'm telling you, a mind is a terrible thing to lose:sad:

What's the silliest thing you've done lately?

SoaSE Rebellion. I have mastered it soooo...BORING.

I demand an answer to my previous query.

For everybody else; would you rather work three thirteen hour days, four ten hour days, five eight hour days or six seven hour days?

What was your previous query?

I would take three thirteen-hour days even those three days would suck.

What's worse than a hipster?

#3250, previous page.

A hipster who claims not to be a hipster.

Turkish grind coffee, good stuff or just snuff?

Sparkilicious, I am disappoint. Behold, BizarrOlivia:

athetvaddict.com_wp_content_uploads_2010_09_olivia_fringe.jpg

I do not remember the name of the episode, but my favorite one was sort of a spoof where they went through the daily lives of the main characters. It was comedic in nature.

Was XFiles based on Project Bluebook?

I don't think so but if it was, I would not have been surprised.

Would you be peeved if you were moved from one department to another and only found out about it when a new org chart came out?

Back