• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

One of those Sidroga herbal teas with copious amounts of honey.

How many pairs of gloves is too many?

Oh. Wow. Dozens I suspect. I am an umbrella mass murderer.

I just got a new one, in fact. It both expand and contracts at the push of a button.

How long before I kill it too?

Six weeks tops.

Why can't science give us a proper umbrella that won't be killed in a strong wind?

It's a conspiracy to keep us humbled and indebted to umbrella manufacturers, in their attempt to take over the world.

What did I just say?

Trust is a great answer!

I probably misplace my beer most often. Once I get a few in me, I swear they walk around the house/garage eluding me.

Same.

Trust is a great answer!

I probably misplace my beer most often. Once I get a few in me, I swear they walk around the house/garage eluding me.

Same.

I do exactly the same after I'm good and lubed. In the morning, I find beers with half a sip out of them. :D

Are you still looking for something?

Nope...my entire education was received in Catholic schools. I believe in God, but I question a lot of things....especially since my little brother died on Jan 8th. He was only 25,

same

Back