• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

Valerian root capsules when you can't sleep - they smell like vomit but they work. I have been an insomniac since I was a child :)

Once more?

I made a pregnancy tea with the last three pregnancies. The base was red raspberry and peppermint leaves..sometimes swapping out the mint for chamomile in the evenings. In the last few weeks, I would add Squaw Vine and Blue Cohosh to help make labor easier. Worked pretty good too.

Anyone snowed in today, like us?

Not today, but may be on Saturday/Sunday. Fingers crossed the storm front pushes inland sending the snow westerly.

Have you had enough of winter yet?

We've had a mild winter, VERY dry..so 13+inches of snow is just fine, even if less than convenient. The kids are enjoying the first of two snow days..just got the call a few minutes ago about tomorrow.

Should I keep browsing the net or go take a nap?

Never really gambled that much. Just a little bit of slots, though the ponies can be fun to bet on.

Same.

Probably table games, although I only understand blackjack, really. :D

I watch the folks playing Pai Gow and I may as well be watching NASA people prepare for a launch.

On the video gamer bit, NO.

Same.

Back