• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

Hubble - I think we've learned more through that awesome telescope than all other ventures combined.

Beach or mountains, and how come?

ugh...living where I do gives me easy access to both. Hardest one yet. I was raised by the ocean but I adore the mountains. I'm going with beach, but only at night, because I love the sound, smell and constantly moving air. If I am forced out under that hateful gasbag I'd rather be in the highlands.

iOS or Android?

I hear that, man. I'm a CO boy, so I go with mountains, every time, although there are less bikinis... :D Being in SoCal now, I also have easy access to both, but I'm in the mountains for days and days each year; haven't been to a beach in... I dunno... a while.

Android, all the way. Not that I have great experience with either, but I definitely lean toward the latter.

Long or flat-nosed big rigs? :p

Italian...but to be fair I'm more familiar with Italian; I might love French cuisine too.

Tea: Iced or Hot..sweet, unsweetened?

LOLOL! Furreal.

Well, right now, I have a ¼ acre and it’s darn hard to keep up with. I’m going to go with rock/bark or something so that the weeds don’t kill me.

Small.

Skinny or chubby?

Sneezy: Beef, it's more filling. Pork is probably a bit more tasty, but there's usually less of it. :D

Abecedarian: Me? GONE. Girls? Long, mostly, although some look very, very good with a short Molly Ringwald type cut. Mmmmm...

White or wheat bread?

Oooh, I like creepy questions.

Firing squad; I wanna know it's coming, and feel it, even for the split second one probably does. I hate the idea of breaking my neck, getting shocked really sucks so sparky is out, and needles? NOT ME. I'm male. No.

Hunt or buy meat at the grocery?

Then? Hunt it. Slay it. Drag it home and filet it.

Now? Walk in and plunk down money with a heavy sigh and slink back home like the lesser man I have become.

Coke or Pepsi?

LOLOL! Now that's funny. Also, agreed. :D

Years ago it woulda been Coke, but now I guess Pepsi takes a slight lead.

Real or e-book?

Back