• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

Not just annoying but REALLY REALLY ANNOYING. A patient in the dental office I used to work in had one and talked to it every time she was in the waiting room. She used to show up 1/2 early for her appointments.

What was your favorite toy or game as a kid?

I would say my Snoopy that I still have but I never considered him a toy, more my best friend.

Toy was a little train that had people that slid on and off and went in a circle. I played with that for hours. Game, Monoploy that I still love and Operation.

Same

I would have to say my Matchbox cars. We used to play with them under a big old tree with lots of roots that stuck up, and I would build a whole town in all the nooks and crannies with roads and such. Ahh, nostalgia!

Again.

Little plastic army men....I played with them all over the house and yard...
Never knew my mom knew certain cuss words till she stepped on some barefoot.

Same question...
Andy

Legos, Erector Sets, telescopes, explosives.

Why is it that every forum I visit has decided to change their UI on the same freaking week? Is it me?

No, it's not just you. It's me too. We're cursed.

I have a sudden interest in historical edged weapons. Is this a weird manifestation of a mid-life crisis?

Nah, just a sign of an active mind...

Do you have a dreaded chore looming over your head today or this week? If so, what?

I am partial to Orion..

What's on the agenda for today? I get to take my mother inlaw to the doctor in about an hour. Pray for me!

Back