• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

BOTH!!! *she exclaims joyously* but Vegemite wins by a narrow margin, not only because of taste, but how can you argue with inclusion in a song in its favour as well?

PB & J vs PB & Syrup?

banana slices optional. syrup can be good old cane syrup, maple in a pinch. The treacly sort is best.

GREEN TEA!!!! hot or not.

Bubble tea? If you haven't heard - its green tea + fruit juice + milk + tapioca balls in a variety of flavours.

aus.123rf.com_400wm_400_400_foodandmore_foodandmore1205_foodanb1aa830efef57bf012928a16c6e96bf3.jpg

well see .... despite the rather snot-like quality of tapioca - I do rather enjoy the unusualness of a well made home made bubble tea.

it's good, it's good, it's nice :D

vanilla or chocolate icecream?

anything with ice cream in it :) not brand fussy.

coffee straight up or fussy latte, frappe, frappuchinno (something italian sounding)

It depends on where I am. The Brits can't make a decent filter coffee to save their lives so espresso of French press there. :p

Same.

no - music on phone / tablet these days more than sufficient. Used to have one, though, but it died and was given a suitable funeral.

horses or horsepower?

i have no love for horses. i'll take horsepower. actually, i'll take torque, but that's another story.

are you the outdoor type?

aha! so you are the 'like to be adored' type :p :D :rofl

hmmm MPV so I suppose that is a van? right? Not opposed to a station wagon but an MPV is more useful.

vacation time - good book or some kind of activity?

lol, yes, i've issues that cause me to need constant attention. :D

activity, because i always have time off and am reading. :D

like to go boating?

Yes/no, the thought if so much depth beneath my feet is worrying but being on a boat is fun :p

Umm, would you go diving?

Err... Um... Something that was not silly. I really am not a sports person.

If you were to dye your hair a odd colour what colour would it be?

Back