• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

Unbelievably, I'm still a Five Guys virgin. However, since I've heard such good things and I already know the other one, Five Guys.

Snake or tarantula?

Sashimi. Anything with California in the name has to be shit.

Have opportunity to participate in a huge heist. One million is your share. Consider or no?

Absolutely would consider, just for the adventure.

You have to move to either Detroit or New Orleans, where go?

New Orleans, no question. I'd be the awkward white guy pestering locals about voodoo/hoodoo, trying not to get myself killed when I got too close to the truth.

Plus, titties.

You have to sell an illegal drug. Which do you push?

Hawk. I prefer the company of commoners.

You just won $20MM in the lottery. Retire or keep working?

I'd keep working. Writing is my passion, and I just can't seem to let it alone. I wouldn't bag groceries, that's for sure, but write novels and pay top-dollar for kick ass editing? Oh, yeah...

Do a year in prison or spend a year with someone you utterly cannot stand?

Well both will put me in contact with people I utterly can not stand, so I will take the option that keeps me bum safe from unwanted intrusion.

Next President, Genghis Khan or Emperor Caligula?

Work on project car.

Assume extra solar advanced intelligent life forms exist, Contact benevolent or Killing Star malevolent?

Assume extra solar advanced intelligent life forms exist, Contact benevolent or Killing Star malevolent?

Benevolent..I'm an optimist.

You've got an hour or two to relax after working on your car, read in the recliner or go for a swim?

Back