• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

I'm pretty sure that any historical event that we see as amazing will disappoint with the mundaneness of its reality so none.

I wouldn't mind going back and seeing some of the more interesting extinct lifeforms (SAFELY) of course - sabretooth cats and mammoths for example.

ditto

Either see Alexander the Great at the Battle of the Jhelum or when the Mongol horde overran Kiev.

Last horrible movie you saw?

LOL I suspect that largely ancient battles are a, far less interesting b. more dusty c. pretty bloody than what movies make them out to be ... not to mention the participants are far dirtier and smellier than we realise as well.

The smell of ancient time alone will do you in :rofl

last horrible movie ... hmm gosh will have to think I generally steer clear ... um .....

the sherlock holmes one with Robert Downey Jr which was a horrible disappointment because I like him as an actor and I expected more. Didm't even bother with the second which was by all accounts worse than the first.

same again

far too long ago I like cars and car shows

what was the best car you ever saw at a car show that just made you drool no matter how impractical it was?

it was one of those rat rods--a '40-something dodge truck with all the bells and whistles. it was nassssty!

do you need to go thru your clothes and throw a few out?

YEssssssssssss and I'm pretty good about doing it fairly regularly and not just with clothes.

hoard or throw stuff? ie are you a 'chuck in the drawer cos you might need it' type or a tough 'put it in the bin' type?

i'm the keep it in case type, but working on changing that. i've been chucking a loooooooot of junk as of late. :)

ever woken up from a sleep completely turned on?

Back