• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

:rofl but I have now.

Can someone explain in terms I can understand how a throat singer makes those crazy locust sounds? See 0:40 for what I mean.

http://www.tarbagan.net/nodo/how/how.html

its all about controlling the air by changing the shape of your mouth and lips. If I understand the explanations correctly you blow air past the sides of your tongue while making an 'aaaaah' sound and control pitch and sound by changing the shape of your mouth and lifting and lowering your tongue. The rest is practice.

old. new country isn't even country. at all. it's pop/rock with a slight twang.

you've won a super car in a contest and can choose a lamborghini or a ferrari--which one?

neither I'd like a Bugatti Veyron please

-Bugatti_Veyron_16.4_–_Frontansicht_(1),_5._April_2012,_Düsseldorf.jpg

ditto
*drool* can I have one to? Pretty please with icecream and chocolate sprincles in top?

It's hard to miss what the celebs are getting up to, don't follow any one particular person but it's interesting to see some of the get ups the ladies wear.

same

I've fond memories of the circus and I love clowns.

Have you ever had a picture or mirror fall off the wall after hanging in the same place for years?

Nah, I'd feel guilty about stressing out the workies in the cash office.

What is your honesty threshold (or how much money does it take for you to think about doing something stupid to get it)? Mine is three million UK pounds as it would need to be enough for me to live comfortably abroad with my ill-gotten gains.

Back