• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

for me, it'd be someone extremely hot. i'd think nothing but impure thoughts for hours and that would drive me crazy. :D

your best birthday to date?

I was a kid and spent it down the Cape with my Dad. Went fishing for most of the day, went out to eat and got a great card from him that I still have. It made me smile just writing about it.

Same again

The only one I spent away from home - just Mr. Hedwig and me in beautiful Brittany, taking birthday calls while walking on the beach, getting a lovely dinner cooked by Monsieur himself and a good bottle of red. No guests, no stress, just great.

Same once more.

fine. my 12th was by far my favorite. :D dr. pepper, horror movies, good cake and better pals. great times.

Is it hot where you are?

Nope - depths of winter which means a bunch of crazy weather, clear cold days and ice cold nights interspersed with buckets of rain....

What are your three favourite (PG rated :p ) internet sites?

LOL! my bad.

huh. that changes with the wind, actually. currently, it's accentuatewriters.com, chessforums.org, and ramchargercentral.com--probably.

what site would really bum you out if it went under?

hmmm ummm google probably I spend more time searching for stuff than anything else, or else weibo (chinese version of twitter)

what celebrity would you want to meet?

uhhmmm I'm not sure that there is any one I absolutely would not want to meet so long as I could be free to express certain opinions should I meet some people.... actually some of them ... nothing would stop me from expressing certain opinions

If your life was a book, what would the title be?

Oh I'm going to go with a cliché - if at first you don't succeed, try, try again :)

What adjective would a close friend use to describe you?

Probably nutty. Even that sounds cliche but if you knew me, you'd know why. I'm more than a bit out there.

Jim Carrey: hilarious or annoying?

lol join the club - "normal" is something the boring people made up :)

Jim Carrey - definitely both

new superman - good, bad or indifferent?

sigh lol we all need superheroes even if none of them seem to know where to put their underwear :D

uhh do I even know what that is?

Do you speak a second language?

Back