• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

LOL reading Greek isn't that hard neither is German, Dutch and Swedish. There are so many words that are similar enough when written to be able to kind of figure it out. My theory anyway :)

Which planet, besides earth would you want to visit?

lol

both - how about a home theater? I love the big screen but also like to stop the movie, stick my feet up and yell at the screen :)

action or comedy?

lol

both - how about a home theater? I love the big screen but also like to stop the movie, stick my feet up and yell at the screen :)

action or comedy?

lol movies I don't mind but books should preferable be on the longerside which is weird as my preference for writing is to the short.

King - I used to be but haven't picked up one of his in years. Not sure I could read one again.

Koontz - ditto

Poe or Lovecraft?

nope but just replaced my last video lol - in my defense it was hard to get a copy on DVD

Colin Wilson's Mind Parasites or Cthulhu?

other than the mental basket case sitting in my chair stirring trouble with people who support evolution which is a frightfully easy debate to get people's knickers in a twist about? :D :rofl (almost as easy as politics)

Then the answer is no, no baskets :(

If you stretch out your left hand, what is the first thing you touch?

Back