• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

Wonder. Used to live by a day-old-bread shop by the Wonder factory in Chino. We'd ride out bikes there, load our asses up on donuts and other crap for like 15 cents, then pedal through the ditches, pretending we were warriors of some sort.

Christ, that sounds nerdy...

Have the best job ever and eventually make a million bucks, or be handed a million and do what you want with it, but no job?

Best Job...most people who get handed that much money without earning wind up in worse shape than before.

Suppose a million tax and string free dollars lands in your lap.. what would do spend it on?

Oh, definitely take the free million. I promise I can find plenty to do. I have always wanted to rebuild an Aston from the ground up. That would take me 20 years right there.

edit: lol, I got lucky and answered you both. How good is that?

Ferrari or Lamborghini?

Lambo - first supercar love as a boy.

@ abecedarian: First, I buy a kick ass country/forest home in Oregon. Then I fix up my Plymouth, get a rottenly awesome old Dodge truck, and spend my days writing fiction, worry-free.

One place you'd never live?

Hmm, never thought about such before. Coin makes sense, but it's heavier/more bulky. Meh, keep the paper.

Metal detecting or geo caching?

Geo caching. Looks like a lot more fun.

You have to camp for a week. You have adequate equipment, food and water.

Atacama or Amazon?

Ugh, I've had my fill of desert. Amazon. I'll put up with the creepy crawlies for some green surroundings. Also, voodoo.

Stranded on an island with another man for life - no chance of rescue. Eventually do gay things or forget that action?

Which amazon wish list? I have several..for inter library loans, three dif kids reading lists, mr abc has one, and then there is my 13 page want to buy list..that one has lots of cookbooks, crochet books, and even a kitchen aide mixer. I keep hoping the Amazon Fairy will prompt one of my family members to look at my list and order something...like maybe The Trans Altantic Sessions, all four volumes. I would let them listen too:flowers

Your birthday is coming up, what's on your wish list?

Bday wish list:

.44 revolver

Powdercoating for my old GT

A trip to the semi-local boat and breakfast

Paint job for my Plymouth

Old issues of Weird Tales

Canon Rebel camera

Question: You are a cop for a day. Abuse your powers a little or really try and help people?

Almost never. I take a few pictures and that's usually fine with me. We get out and about semi-often, though, so it isn't like it's once ever two years.

You can go back in time, unlimited. Where to?

Unlimited trips? Back ten years, then back ten years, then back ten years, etc. Repeat until my goals have been accomplished.

One trip, unlimited duration? Cretaceous Period and settle once and for all the warm-blooded/cold-blooded argument (as well as other arguments as well) and take some awesome photos.

What movie should I watch tonight? Assume availability on Netflix.

Writer. The last thing I want is for people to be able to recognize me on sight. I'd rather stay poor.

You can make one forward jump in time. Once you get there, you cannot come back. How far forward do you go?

Writer. The last thing I want is for people to be able to recognize me on sight. I'd rather stay poor.

You can make one forward jump in time. Once you get there, you cannot come back. How far forward do you go?

Not more than an hour. We're not guaranteed another day...Besides, who knows what I might miss out on if I jumped too far ahead?

Pancakes or waffles?

Back