• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

Tea

I am currently drinking spiced tea which I stole from work. Well, I actually didn't steal it. I am invited to attend informal meetings which take place when it is time for me to go home, and since I don't want to be late, and get stuck in the rush hour traffic, I usually faux-regretfully decline. But I figure they had enough refreshments for me so I just help myself to what I would have had if I had stayed and enjoy it at home. If anyone asks I will simply tell them that I prefer my own company to theirs, but thanks for the tea. Tea makes me feel very British and the theme from Masterpiece Theatre is going round and round in my head as I drink this.

What, if any, is your favorite alcoholic beverage or cocktail?

EDIT: Ooooops, Conscious Bob snuck in a post when I was writing mine ... that's what I get for running off at the mouth ... errrrrr... KEYBOARD!

ANS: Make In Cup

Again

I don't drink alcohol now but I used to like kahlua and milk and Asti.

Cupcakes or brownies?

hmm brownies, unless the cupcakes are also chocolate and gooey in the middle and then .... well ...

themed cakes for adults ?

Sure. I mean of course!

Do your bookcases contain only reading material or do you also throw in collectibles, trinkets, or whatever?

Yes. I would be so happy if someone was interested in the books I've read and liked in the past (but not if I think they won't return them).

Once more.

Not on your nelly, sadly people are appallingly bad at returning books.

do you put your name in your books? 'Ex Libris ..' kind of thing.

Yes, unless they have taken a vow of poverty or something like that. Definitely so if they are those hipsters that have everything on their Kindle.

Same.

:p lol it's a choice and I do still have books :p

Yeah a house without books has something wrong with it. Even though I made a pragmatic decision due to circumstances to go digital, I do still have books. You are welcome to browse my reader ....

how do you sort your books?

Back