• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

I prefer temperate... but very cold if I had to choose.
And I like muffin stumps.

Do you like writing with colourful ink? (ie. not black or blue)

Two or three months ago.

I always write with a purple pen. I thought I was alone.

Dogs wearing coats but no shoes. Logical or no?

Some dogs do wear them to protect their feet from snow and ice. Makes sense in that regard. None, if the owner is doing it for fashion. They're dogs, not dress up dolls.

Are they dolls, or action figures?

Dogs? neither, they are dogs. Some dogs do feel the cold so a coat in those circumstances is ok with me ... boots / shoes going a bit far although they do put boots on sled dogs ... so yeah depends.

ever made your own marshmallow?

No, I wouldn't know where to start, but now I want to.

Smores, good use for marshmallow or greatest use for marshmallow?

good use, but just plain toasted marshmallow is also good, but the best use has to be melting them into coffee not chocolate.

Ever tried a blob 0f ice-cream on top of coffee?

PS homemade marshmallow is achieved by folding stiffly whipped eggwhites into gelatin - different from commercial marshmallow but good.

Sugar. Totally nonsensical.

Do you look for "Fair Trade" or equivalent certifications when you buy your coffee?

milk.

milk in the cup first or not? (there is actually a technical reason why milk first is better but I forget what it is LOL)

Actually I put sugar in first, some hot water to melt the sugar, then milk to get it warm, then I add the rest of the hot water.
If you put the milk in last it cools the hot drink down.

Herbal or regular tea?

Back