• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

Geography. I think that a few hundred years ago I would have made a good cartographer. Except for the absolute lack of anything resembling artistic ability, that is. Damn details...

Most useful skill you learned in school?

Wow. Assuming you mean secondary school I am at a loss. What a waste of four years. I suppose it was how to take a standardized test without studying a lick.

As seen from space, which is the most beautiful continent?

It depends. If it a journey for the sake of it, then yes.

You have one last adventure in front of you. Where do you go?

Toba. I have this inexplicable desire to stand on the remnants and laugh maniacally at humanity.

Do you recognize the planets in the night sky when you see them?

I have a fantasy about sitting on the summit of Olympus Mons in a lawn chair with a beer in one hand and a cigar in the other looking up at Betelgeuse the instant it's nova event becomes visible here.

Would you go back to simpler, less materialistic lifestyle if it meant you never had to work again?

Depends. I wouldn't want to have to live a subsistence lifestyle. That's more work than a job. I could live without trinkets.

What is your one most desired extravagance?

Funny strip but not the best. I think it was a tie between Peanuts and Calvin and Hobbes.

Calvin and Hobbes, genius or just cute

Yes.

Are there any good recent adventure or serial daily comic strips around today? Examples in the past being Dick Tracy, Terry and the Pirates, Apartment 3-G.

Back