• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

My favorite sandwich is a Reuben, but I do call any sort of club-esque sandwich a Dagwood.

Should I make a Reuben for Conscious Bob?

it is swiss, it is mild and nutty, and has holes in it like the traditional image of mouse cheese, it is Emmenthaler!

Yours?

Well, as you probably know the most famous cheese comes from the Mideast - cheeses of Nazareth: but personally I think each cheese must complement the food or beverage it is being consumed with, for instance; I like parmesan with spaghetti, gouda with wine, swiss with sandwiches, and creamed with bagels.

Once again?

I love a good brie, of course a real nice mild cheddar is as close a second as their can be. Munster is tasty, mmm cheese
drooling-4.gif

Favorite cake?

No, he can be a bit overly righteous at times and Megatron is a psychotic twerp.

Starscream or Soundwave?

Soundwave. Starscream annoys me with his political ambitions. Soundwave just wants to blow shit up.

Do you remember Ultraman?

Back