• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

Lol. Not necessarily, honey. :) It would be a difficult decision, but I think I am now at a point where I would PROBABLY choose B. :)

Anyway, to answer Sniffley's question:
To plagiarize H.G. Wells, which three books would you take?

I really don't know since I tend to not re-read books.....Maybe the Worst Case Scenario Survival Guide and an edible plant identification guide and.....some really long book I've always intended to read, but never got around to....War and Peace? :confused:

Same question again. :)

Perhaps a few evenings with Jenna Elfman would make me forget my loss.

internetbrofist.jpg

Anyhoo....three books to the future? A photobook of the flora and fauna of the world, The Foxfire Book, and the SAS Survival Handbook. I am anticipating a distopian future.

Would you rather live in Star Trek universe (you get to pick which franchise) or the Star Wars episode IV universe?

die Fledermaus on NYE, the Mozart any other time.

You have now exhausted my pedestrian knowledge of all things operatic. :)

Which of the big three tenors?

Both! My CD changer has Mozart, Metallica, Union Station, Brahms and Patricia Barber loaded, and randomized.

Is there truly a bad genre of music, or is it just poor execution that makes a particular work bad?

Poffertjes.

800px-Poffertjes-01.jpg

Honey or sugar?

I have no idea what that is, but it looks delicious.

Honey by a mile. Not even close.

Cane syrup or tree syrup?

Back