• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

Depends on the fair/amusement park. If the Amusement park has lots of cool animals maybe that, but probably Fair. I like seeing all the displays.

As far as ferris wheels are concerned, I'll usually choose them over merry-go-rounds - it's fun getting a new view of everything! Though I will say I'm not a huge fan of the rollercoaster-y ferris wheel at California Adventure where the cars slide back and forth! lol

Have you ever been on a HUGE (skyscraper height) ferris wheel like the one on Vegas or Paris or Singapore?http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferris_wheel (I wanted to go on the Vegas one in January, but it wasn't finished yet)

Because you live in the future. All that running back and forth.

Favorite non-oceanic body of water?

Dumped from a pot onto a newspaper covered picnic table surrounded by boisterous friends and family. Bay Style...

Same.

I haven't yet developed a fondness for the bivalve type of shellfish, but if you're talking scallops, shrimp, crab, or lobster, I love them pretty much any way they're prepared. In pasta, salad, Thai soup, burritos, Cajun food, all alone. I probably like them best warm with butter and lemon.

Favorite Ocean/sea/bay?

The Chesapeake, as ruined as it is. Still home. I do not eat oysters, though.

Oyster, tasty treat or disgusting used water filter?

Soft-shelled. Lightly dipped in batter and fried and slapped on a bun with mayo, lettuce, and tomato with the legs hanging out. The way God intended.

Mussels or clams?

Same.

Same, preferably from a non-Chesapeake Bay native else we will have a never ending loop of "Same" answers. Anarchy will ensue.

Back