• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

Tried it, not a fan.

Do we refer to anything else French food wise strictly by it's French name? I know it is more appetizing to say Escargot instead of Snails, but isn't that true of most all French compared to English?

Tried it, not a fan.

Do we refer to anything else French food wise strictly by it's French name? I know it is more appetizing to say Escargot instead of Snails, but isn't that true of most all French compared to English?

French fries...

Pasta or noodles?

Definitely train....I think. Just seems more comfortable and you're able to move around more. And they usually have bed cars. I tried an overnight trip on a bus once. I already have issues with sleeping upright, got an ear infection, tried lying on the floor....hated the experience. lol

Three best places to visit on a cross country trip (pick any country, i suppose)

I didn't think, just pulled three as quickly as I could:

Washington (state)
South Dakota
Key West

That makes no sense to me at all other than they are all places I have been. I will now waste some yet unknown amount of time trying to figure out why those are the answers that came to mind.

Same.

I always thought Grand Canyon, Mount Rushmore, and Washington DC....but have been hearing that Mount Rushmore is kind of a "let-down"....

Mount Rushmore - cool to see in person, or not worth the journey?

I wouldn't go specifically to see it, but if you happen to be in the area and have time, sure. Barely recommend 3.1415926

Which fascinates you more, pi or pie?

We thought about doing something for Pi day. :) Instead, we had churros. But we did wish friends a "Happy Pi Day!" and discuss the use of pi with each other and our children.

Same.

Yes, which is why I decided to spend this weekend at the library, writing my thesis. :)

Music on while writing or absolute silence?

Back