• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

Slap every single member of Congress squarely in the mouth.

You have a mountain, do you build a log cabin or a stone house?

Stone from the mountain. Something Frank Lloyd Wrightish.

You have to choose between living in a flood plain or a fire zone, what do?

The Fierce Snake. It produces the most deadly venom in the world but there has never been a recorded human death from one. If I have to go by fauna, that would be the way I would choose.

You have to choose between rafting the New River Gorge or kayaking the Maine coast. What do?

Kayak. White water scares the bejeezus out of me. Couldn't pay me to try that stuff.

You see someone snatch an old lady's purse and are close enough to do something about it. Be a hero or let him run?

Probably let him go. My hero days are many summers and several scars behind me.

All season tires year round or separate winter/summer configurations?

All terrains all the time. Even on my Jeep trail rig, I don't care if the darn things are bald. Good driving trumps good tread, I don't care who says differently.

Name brand or generic? Does it matter to you?

Don't really care except for ice cream. Don't try to pawn that cheap super market stuff off on me. I want Breyer's and I don't care if it is twice the price.

Pumpkin pie or Sweet Potato pie?

Pumpkin all the way! I loved, loved that stuff as a kid. Besides, pumpkins remind me of October, which is my fav month by far.

You've got a month to live. Do something crazy or just chillax with fam and friends?

Crazy. Crazy and illegal.

Back to the topic of ice cream -- If you can afford the good stuff, what brand and flavor would you purchase?

I normally get Mövenpick Belgian Chocolate. In the U.S., Ben & Jerry's Half Baked or Phish Food are my poison of choice.

How many coffee mugs do you own?

Perhaps.

If you won a lifetime subscription to any currently published magazine of your choice, what magazine would you choose?

The banana.

Do I run coilovers so I can go low but sacrifice the touring car comfort or shocks/springs and just learn to love the gap?

If coilovers will force you to take a stanceworks approach to speed bumps, then learn to love the gap.

Does BAR need a watch thread?

Negative. Stanceworks should die a horrid, flaming death and put itself out of our misery. My idea of lowering a car requires extensive subframe alteration to prevent said silliness.

Of course, where else will the hipsters and homagarians gather? :shifty I'll get you started:

Does anyone make an affordable pocket timepiece in 24 hour movement?

Define "affordable". I know Hamilton used to make one.

UK "The Office" or US "The Office"?

Back