• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Random Question..Keep posting

raw onions - like the taste in salads but hate the afters

are you polite to Jehovah's Witnesses or do you pretend you aren't home?

Oh, I'm polite. I've even invited them in when my visitors were people I knew. Once it was my friend Elva and her mom, and another time it was the mom of my best friend in school. Most of the time, I am busy; I don't invite strangers into my home, as a general rule. Mr Abc has been known to relish a good theological debate though...I like to sit back and watch then:flowers:

Top favorite holiday movies?

Oh, it has to be A Christmas Carol. I watch it several times every year on or about Christmas.

White Christmas, yes please or snow is the devil?

I love White Christmas, it's a Christmas Eve tradition...ooooh, you mean Snow on Christmas?!? Eh, take it or leave it. If I don't have to drive in it, I'm good either way. Eldest daughter got married Dec 26 three years ago and there was snow, lots of snow, and we had to drive 100 miles to get to her church. Lovely wedding, but a pain to get there and back.

Same question

At the Abc Ranch, that's Christmas Day...for the most part. With married kids, that 'rule' is going to be challenged til the day Mr. Abc and I kick the bucket. During our years of rotating shifts, we had to be a lot more flexible, so I think we'll manage.

Same question

Christmas Day. The little one doesn't even beg anymore.

What is your preferred Christmas tree species?

Nyet. The tweener does make me drive her around so she can look at them on other people's houses, however.

Most you've ever spent on a holiday gift?

Back